Go back to normal view
The church building stands at the bottom of Station Hill in Chippenham. As such, it is near the centre of the town, a few metres from the beginning of the High Street and the Town Bridge over the River Avon.
The building was erected in about 1854 on land that was given to the church by one of the town's leading citizens who was part of the congregation.
It is built of Bath Stone and is a grade 2 listed building. It is typical of the chapels that were built during the early years of Victoria's reign as Queen.